February 19th 2018
Prosper Enterprises is a recruitment agency which follows traditional methods of finding qualified candidates who meet the requirements of the clients. Prosper Enterprises aims to help its clients fill in whatever vacancy they may have, whether it requires skilled or unskilled staff. Prosper Enterprises recruitment services can be tailored to the client’s needs, once engaged we take the following steps:
1. To start the process off, staff from Prosper Enterprises will hold an in depth meeting with the clients. The purpose of this meeting is to gain a clear understanding of the client’s specific needs and requirements. There are two key elements to this stage. 1. Firstly, to get a full understanding of the clients company and the industry it operates within, so that Prosper Enterprises staff can establish the working environment in which the prospective candidate will be working.
2. Secondly, it enables Prosper Enterprises to agree on a specific job description for the position the client is seeking to fill.
3. Having understood the requirements of the clients, Prosper Enterprises will then begin to target potential candidates to fill the vacant position. A number of techniques are employed in identifying suitable candidates. Prosper Enterprises selection process involves matching the credentials of the candidates to those of the vacant position as specified by the client. In order to find appropriate candidates to fill the vacancy Prosper Enterprises first searches through its extensive in-house resume database. If no suitable candidates are identified the Prosper Enterprises will advertise the vacant positions via its website and through other appropriate mediums.
4. Prosper Enterprises carries out extensive in depth interviews and puts its candidates through a screening process. Prosper Enterprises compares the qualifications and skill sets of the candidates against which were agreed with the client, specifically assessing their strengths, weaknesses, language/communication skills and their future aspirations.
PROSPER ENTERPRISES CO., LTD
5. The clients will then be provided with a shortlist of qualified candidates that Prosper -Enterprises deem to meet the requirements of the clients. All candidates referred by Prosper Enterprises have had their references thoroughly checked.
6. The short listed candidates are then presented to the client. The client will also be provided with a written report over viewing the candidate’s credentials along with specific recommendations from Prosper Enterprises. After the client has shortlisted candidates which they find suitable, Prosper Enterprises staff will then assist in setting up the final interviews.
7. Once the client has finalized upon a candidate, Prosper Enterprises will then engage within negotiations with both the clients and candidate. Prosper Enterprises will assist both parties in negotiating a competitive and equitable compensation package for both the client and the candidate. Prosper Enterprises will be following up with both the client and the candidate during the probationary period in order to ensure a smooth transition for all parties involved.
Clients shall pay the amount of the recruitment company’s service fee within ten (10) days from the first date of invoice that will be issued.
No Replacement Service will be provided. Unless agreed upon by both parties.